Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm On The Cover of Fortune Magazine!!

WAHOOOOO! Check this out! :)

The possibilities swirl inside my mind, infuse my emotions with fire and prompt my being to align with the consciousness that makes it so. My clarity, drive and focus keep me on the path to what I desire.

What do you desire? What is your vision? What do you want? Are you able to clearly claim it? If I asked you right now what you want, could you answer? Or, even more meaningful... What does life want from you? What does life want for you?

Do you want wealth? Abundance? Fortune?

Define it. What do the things you say you want (when you get to the point of allowing your self to say it) mean? How will they look in your life? What will you be doing? How will you spend your time?

Once you define it, claim it. Then, act as if it is so.

One way to do this is to create daily practices that put you in sync with what you want. Being in sync includes creating the consciousness that reflects the reality. There is a consciousness that goes with every experience. Experiences begin in your mind. So, with your mind you can purposefully create experiences (rather than from habit or reaction).

My daily practices include using the power of imagery. There are many ways you can do this. Guided visualization, meditation, collages.... or a magazine cover with your picture on it. Have fun with it. :)

_______________________________________________________
Kendra E Thornbury, MA, inspires and guides people to be fully alive through coaching, training, teleseminars, workshops, writing, resources and more. http://www.spiritalive.net/
http://www.lessonsinlawofattraction.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every since I have been into the laws of attraction my life has changed a lot. I have had nothing but fortune, and wealth. I started my own company several months ago, and fter I started reading the books and listening to the cd's appling it to my life my business took off. Thanks for enlighting me and my life.
www.attractlotsofmoney.com