Friday, February 20, 2009

How Do You Know If You're FREE?

"The outward freedom that we shall attain will only be in exact proportion to the inward freedom to which we may have grown at a given moment. And if this is a correct view of freedom, our chief energy must be concentrated on achieving reform from within."
~Gandhi

How do you know if you are free?

1) If you can immediately say you are free, i.e. if you can say so without having to think about it.
2) If you are not waiting for a situation, person or amount of money to change or manifest to feel it.
3) If you’ve liberated yourself from believing your circumstances determine your sense of it.

What is freedom?

Good question.

In this moment, I think of it as an unrestrained expression of my true self regardless of who I’m around and what is going on and complete ownership of the reality I am creating. It’s feeling contentment with what is and realizing that regardless of what is transpiring, I am at choice. It is residing in the BEingness of my true essence, that which is unwaveringly solid in the greater truth.

What gets in the way of your freedom?.....

MORE at new blog: http://www.kendrathornbury.com/

No comments: