Sunday, July 6, 2008

What the Bleep do I Know about Blogging?

Well, just a bit. I'm making my way through the "help" section of blogger.

LISTEN: if you want something, be proactive in creating it!

I don't mean to insult you.
I'm sure you already know this.

It's just that so many people still don't have what they want in life. So many are getting by. So many are waiting for that some day. So many are simply not partaking in the magnificence of life!

I'm living on purpose. I'm saying yes. I'm leveraging the Law of Attraction to manifest my destiny.

Tips for deliberately using Law of Attraction:

1) Get Clear
2) Resolve/Decide
3) Choose Trust
4) Act As If

How I'm applying this to blogging:

1) I'm clear that I'm here to support people to awaken to the bounty of life and experience joy and abundance. I'm clear that blogging is one of many tools that helps me connect with people and share my message.
2) I've decided to make my purpose a reality and live it every day. No question. No reservation. I've resolved to make it so. I do.
3) I trust that the universe is collaborating for my success, as that is the true nature of life. I trust that the people, resources and connections I need to manifest what I desire reveal themselves with ease. I trust my innate wisdom and my greater purpose. I trust the process of life. I allow.
4) I act as if I'm that which I've resolved to be. So I am. I see it. I feel it. I visualize it. I meditate it. I breath it. I act as if it is so. I take any action steps I need to. In this specific case, I act as if I'm a savvy blogger and tons of traffic is moving through my blog. I know I add value to people's lives.

So, here's one concrete step for mastering blogging:


I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:


  • The best blogging techniques.

  • How to get traffic to your blog.

  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

IT IS SO!>>>>>>>>>>




No comments: